Tuesday, August 04, 2009

It's been a while

Boy howdy.

Just today I was reminded how remiss I have been in putting together things to read on my little blog here. The last time I wrote in this little public journal, I was just graduating school. Now I have graduated and spent the summer at Vassar College with the Powerhouse Theatre Program as an Artist in Residence. Which was exceptionally exciting and challenging, and a place where I learned an immense amount, both about theatre and, more importantly, about myself.

That said, now the real experiment and adventure is happening. I hope y'all like this portion of the adventure. Oh, and you can head over to my website and check that out. Soon I hope to have these two linked up.

web.me.com/ericugland

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should write on this more often. You are quite good.