Saturday, August 02, 2008

A quick note

Wow, okay. I just finished watching season three of Veronica Mars. They include on the last dvd the pitch they put together to try and attain a further season from the networks, and the easiest way to describe the change is from a hip young contemporary farce where the protagonist has to deal with her real life and her detective life to what certainly seemed like just another crime procedural... It was such a disappointment. Okay, BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING OF MEDIOCRITY.

2 comments:

JESSICA TAGHAP said...

I LOVED Veronica Mars, though I only followed up to a bit of the second season, as lack of cable had reduced me to weekly viewings of American Idol instead. Wah Wah.

Anyway, that's so disappointing to hear; that my precious VM peeps would sell out the show? That's awful.

By the way, how did you put Twitter on your blogger? I tried finding a widget or something a few months ago, but couldn't seem to do it on mine...?

Eric said...

All three seasons are worth watching, in my humble opinion, but is is enlightening to se what the show's creator was willing to do in order to get another season. There's a lesson there, I think.

As far as twitter goes, I think the twitter website explains how to set it up. I'm unsure I will keep mine up. Any thoughts?