Thursday, May 22, 2008

Questions

I realize, as I look over a host of my posts, that I seem to ask a lot
of questions, and don't seem to offer many answers. In that regard,
and to compliment what I think I know about playwriting, I'm going to
try to answer some of the questions that I've postulated on the past.

Of course, someone is using my computer right now and I'm writing on
this, so I really don't know what questions I've postulated in the
past. I will deviate from the writing talk for a moment of gadget love
and say that the typing on this thing isn't as bad as I thought it
might be, and might actually be something I could get used to given
enough time.

Okay, so questions I will try to answer in the following week.

1. What are good jobs for writers to have?
2. How does one write well rounded characters?

Kay. There we go. I guess I will also try writing a fee articles fo
online publications. Anything I'm search of the almighty dollar. Rest
assured dear readers, if there is some of my writing online, I will
link it back here.

On a final note, I got my first check from my ads, and I would like to
thank all of you for spending time reading this.

Much love.


Sent from my iPod

No comments: